lunes, 27 de junio de 2011

Price tag vs. Billionare

Those are two differents positions:

Jessie's it's about making understand people that money ain't that important, in fact, that it makes people sad when they got it because they get stressed and obsessed and it's all they can think about and of course living for money makes you lose good things in life, like spending family with your family and friends BUT I AGREE WITH TRAVIS!!
I wanna be a billionare sooooooo BADLY!! and share with my family, go with them to visit all the countries we don't know yet, make sure my daughter gets the best education in the world but keeping it real, because you can say you don't need money only when you had it once and he also talks about helping other people who doesn't have or had accidents and when you can help you feel really GOOD!

So, I wanna be a billionare but I wanna still the same, enjoy my money and help other people. :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario